In print, audio and video
Resources for prevention, awareness, acceptance, treatment and recovery are available at our Kingston Branch office, from a display or within a workshop.
Help with specific issues, such as stress, depression, anger, grief and many more is only a click away at CMHA Kingston.
Click HERE to visit the CMHA / Canada Connect / sitemap page for links to items.
Resources that can be printed are available on this page.
Please note that you may need to get a .pdf reader such as the free Adobe Reader.
- Canadian Health Network
- CMHA Canada
- CMHA Ontario
- National Institute of Mental Health
- Brain Disease and Disorder
- Stressfree Net
- Children's Mental Health Ontario
- Alcohol and Drug Recovery Association of Ontario
- Schizophrenia Society of Ontario
- Mood Disorders Association of Ontario
- Alzheimer Society of Canada
- Seasonal Affective Disorder Information Page
- Ontario Gerontology Association
- International Psychogeriatric Association
- We All Belong
- Diversity Canada Foundation
- Mental Illness Education Project Inc.
- Internet Mental Health Encyclopedia